Re: [bolger] Bolger Birdwatcher Frances E, build

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 2, 2013
      Inspiring!

      What do you think of the anti-slap pad?
      Mark

      On Dec 31, 2012, at 11:13 AM, RexP wrote:

      Made a slideshow on youtube of our Birdwatcher being built between 2007-09.

      Bolger Birdwatcher, Frances E
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er8RK7guJzM

      Rex and Kathie Payne

    • RexP
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 3, 2013
        Probably reduces the noise somewhat from its shape, but so does another 2 inches of wood. Don't think it will wear thru anytime soon from pulling up on beaches.
        Rex

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Mark Albanese wrote:

        > Inspiring!
        >
        > What do you think of the anti-slap pad?
        > Mark
        >

        > On Dec 31, 2012, at 11:13 AM, RexP wrote:
        >
        > > Made a slideshow on youtube of our Birdwatcher being built between
        > > 2007-09.
        > >
        > > Bolger Birdwatcher, Frances E
        > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er8RK7guJzM
        > >
        > > Rex and Kathie Payne

      • ccarterkk
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 8, 2013
          Great slide show. And I loved the music.