Bolger Birdwatcher Frances E, build

  • RexP
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 31, 2012
      Made a slideshow on youtube of our Birdwatcher being built between 2007-09.

      Bolger Birdwatcher, Frances E
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er8RK7guJzM

      Rex and Kathie Payne
    • c.ruzer
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 1, 2013
        Good on yous. Thanks.

        --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "RexP" <rkpayne96@...> wrote:

        > Made a slideshow on youtube of our Birdwatcher being built between 2007-09.

        > Bolger Birdwatcher, Frances E
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er8RK7guJzM

        > Rex and Kathie Payne
      • Mark Albanese

          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 3, 2013
            Probably reduces the noise somewhat from its shape, but so does another 2 inches of wood. Don't think it will wear thru anytime soon from pulling up on beaches.
            Rex

            --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Mark Albanese wrote:

            > Inspiring!
            >
            > What do you think of the anti-slap pad?
            > Mark
            >

            > On Dec 31, 2012, at 11:13 AM, RexP wrote:
            >
            > > Made a slideshow on youtube of our Birdwatcher being built between
            > > 2007-09.
            > >
            > > Bolger Birdwatcher, Frances E
            > > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=er8RK7guJzM
            > >
            > > Rex and Kathie Payne

          • ccarterkk
            Message 5 of 5 , Jan 8, 2013
              Great slide show. And I loved the music.