Re: Anybody use Roseburg "Marine Plywood"? (fir-ply checking - MDO as solution?)

  • RSS
    Message 1 of 21 , Dec 25, 2012
      On my first plywood boat I fell for the myth that simply coating it with epoxy would keep it from checking. Huh! After that I glass everything. Hull, superstructure, everything. No more problems. It may cost more to start with, but the reduced maintenance is worth it to me as I am not one of those people who love working on the boat more than being out using it! I love building, but the maintenance after,not! At this point in life I am wishing I had an all aluminum boat so I could totally ignore everything.
      Bob