Re: [bolger] 12/12/12

  • Bill Howard
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 12, 2012
      AMEN, SISTER!

      On Dec 12, 2012, at 11:53 AM, <philbolger@...> wrote:

      This unique set of numbers - never to be seen again in our life-times - seems way more interesting that any 'Upper-Podolian Calendar' fixations some folks seem to grow grey hair over these days.   After all, there are concepts to develop, designs to draw, boats to build, and work and fun to be had on the water.

      No silly 'Upper Podolian Calendar Silliness' would ever interrupt this office's work-flow !

      And why should 'the world come to an end' before you've used up your stash of wood, epoxy, glass, fasteners, boat-building-stuff ?

      Therefore it stands to reason that designing and building boats will save us from the end-time...   We'll just have to tell 'the world' to thanks us for our good deeds!

      Onwards
            Susanne Altenburger, PB&F