Re: [bolger] Re: 40ft Slic Chic

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
    Pretty cool.  The Sampan Express 19  is a favorite of mine, and I have never seen those drawings.  The design number is barely legible, either 186 or 185.  The Texas Dory 8 1/2" x11" plan sheets call this the Texas Dory 19.    (I just updated it to the design index, totaling 562 known designs.)

    The 44 footer from Yachting Magazine 1965 I believe is called Mediterranean Express

    On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM, c.ruzer <c.ruzer@...> wrote:
    400346259803