Re: 40ft Slic Chic

  • c.ruzer
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
      Good one Bruce.

      Here's another eBay display Bolger plan scan:

      Vintage (for Jim Orrell)Sampan Express 19 semi-dory.
      Item number: 121034770451 ($5)

      Also there's:

      A one page Yachting magazine article scan of a 44ft power cruiser 1965 built by Mallorca Yacht & Boat Construction Assn, for the Med. Boat Review & Specs
      Item number: 400346259803 ($6)

      Different boats
      Item number: 310503480366 ($67.97)

      Bolger boats: Combining Small boats and The folding schooner, and other adventur Plenty of primers on Bolger unified water flow theory in there, but fwiw no peas - neither frozen nor seasoned nor seasof.
      Item number: 321020901990 ($63.14)

      I've no dog in those races - recently scored a signed FS though, but eBay are attempting to extort extra profit from non-existant undisclosed at auction "global shipping program" "import charges" by deception. Most probably I'll have to sue the dogs and ACCC on them.

      > Thanks, that is a new one to me. >
      >
      > http://hallman.org/bolger/isometrics#Slic Chic
    • BruceHallman
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 7, 2012
      Pretty cool.  The Sampan Express 19  is a favorite of mine, and I have never seen those drawings.  The design number is barely legible, either 186 or 185.  The Texas Dory 8 1/2" x11" plan sheets call this the Texas Dory 19.    (I just updated it to the design index, totaling 562 known designs.)

      The 44 footer from Yachting Magazine 1965 I believe is called Mediterranean Express

      On Fri, Dec 7, 2012 at 11:24 AM, c.ruzer <c.ruzer@...> wrote:
      400346259803