1953 Bolger sloop

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 435 KB
    John Gilbert brought to my attention a Bolger boat previously unknown to me, a 28 foot sloop published in the Feb 1953 issue of Rudder.

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 2 of 5 , Dec 6, 2012
      This looks a commercial treatment of FiddlerII. Anyone know the make?

    • Tom Pee
      Message 3 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
        It looks fast just sitting.

        This looks a commercial treatment of FiddlerII. Anyone know the make?

      • John Trussell
        Message 4 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012

          There is a video on Sailing Anarchy of this boat being launched from a custom van. Interesting, but I think someone has more money than good sense.

          JohnT

          This looks a commercial treatment of FiddlerII. Anyone know the make?

        • prairiedog2332
          Message 5 of 5 , Dec 7, 2012
            Is this it?

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=32kK7lQZSks#!