Xmas-Tree Rig again (was, some time ago, Re: Isometric, 19ft6in 'Minimum Proa')

  • c.ruzer
    Message 1 of 18 , Dec 3, 2012
      Maybe two more branches to add to this tree... There are other proas big and small based pretty much on the hull shape but diverging in the rudder/leeway and/or sail (sloop) treatment. However, if Cod's double ended Dynamite Sailboard proa experiment kept to the una rig then it seems to me it's following pretty much in the Minimum Proa ideas. The other that's come to mind is, of course, the Jim Michalak Gizmo design.