Re: [bolger] Re: Micro

  • philbolger@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 53 , Nov 4, 2012
      Pat in Thailand,
          what a beautiful image to wake up to here on the chilly East-Coast of the US this morning !

      If I had a boat in the water I would return the favor with a Fall photo from Gloucester, Massachusetts.

      The inflatable kayak seems a great way to cover distances with a 'dinghy' that can be rolled up for stowage aboard.

      Thank you for this.
      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
      Message 53 of 53 , Nov 27, 2012
        Hi
        I just posted on youtube a Vid of Long Micro LOMA trip arround Koh Chang.

        Warm regards
        Pat