Re: [bolger] Re: Steve Jobs designs giant Tennessee

  • philbolger@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012
      Seems that the upright and square 'theme' has been done before indeed.  But there is nothing wrong with folks following Phil's lead...  For instance 'mighty' ILLINOIS (#630) at 63' x 10' x 1'3" net.

      Reminds me of larger studies we did.
      Perhaps a MAIB piece there.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 2, 2012
        Well, it looks like a Frank Lloyd Wright house on a PCB hull.

        Whack-boing! It's dub!
        www.thecheappages.com