Re: Steve Jobs designs giant Tennessee

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2012
      These are the kind of boat noted recently to have somewhat higher maintenance costs. But yes, it's perfectly, tastefully Jobs.

      On Oct 31, 2012, at 7:58 PM, proaconstrictor wrote:

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mUp1PP98uU&feature=player_embedded

      Looks a little Bolger like. I think it is beautiful even with a few blunt lines.

    • philbolger@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012
        Seems that the upright and square 'theme' has been done before indeed.  But there is nothing wrong with folks following Phil's lead...  For instance 'mighty' ILLINOIS (#630) at 63' x 10' x 1'3" net.

        Reminds me of larger studies we did.
        Perhaps a MAIB piece there.

        Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 2, 2012
          Well, it looks like a Frank Lloyd Wright house on a PCB hull.

          Whack-boing! It's dub!
          www.thecheappages.com