Steve Jobs designs giant Tennessee

  • proaconstrictor
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 31, 2012
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0mUp1PP98uU&feature=player_embedded

      Looks a little Bolger like. I think it is beautiful even with a few blunt lines.
    • Jeffery Measamer
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 31, 2012
        I saw the stills earlier, didn't like the looks at all. It's very inelegant, from any angle, Tennessee is a much better looking boat to my eye.

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 31, 2012
          These are the kind of boat noted recently to have somewhat higher maintenance costs. But yes, it's perfectly, tastefully Jobs.

        • philbolger@comcast.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 1, 2012
            Seems that the upright and square 'theme' has been done before indeed.  But there is nothing wrong with folks following Phil's lead...  For instance 'mighty' ILLINOIS (#630) at 63' x 10' x 1'3" net.

            Reminds me of larger studies we did.
            Perhaps a MAIB piece there.

            Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 2, 2012
              Well, it looks like a Frank Lloyd Wright house on a PCB hull.

              Whack-boing! It's dub!
              www.thecheappages.com