Re: [bolger] H.M.S. Bounty Sunk!

  • Jeffery Measamer
    Message 1 of 40 , Oct 29, 2012
      Back in the 70's (US Navy) we put out to sea from Jacksonville several times to ride out hurricanes. I would imagine it has quite a draft so running up a nearby river might not have been an option. Even so with 18' seas and 40 mph winds it justdoesn't seem like it should have been that big a problem.

      Message 40 of 40 , Nov 1, 2012
        Point taken

        Michael Childs
        415 828 9663 - 626 799 9796