Re: ExistenceSeriouslyConfirmed

  • c.ruzer
    Message 1 of 85 , Oct 26, 2012
      Yes, leaning that way Gregg.

      Holding me up are potential issues to do with physical features both of the preferred construction site in the backyard at home and the boat under construction, uncertainties as to the specs and bill of materials involved, fitout details, and lack of a building key have me considering risk to reward rather closely. Faced now with concrete propositions I'm currently wondering if it may not be more wise to take on the Anhinga project as a lower risk warm-up before the big event, or to just do it. They're not unpleasant considerations, yet 8300lbs of unknown boat even done economically is still some considerable weight to carry.

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, gc4248@... wrote:
      > According to the Design List in the Database, it's #429. The little numbers on the drawing would indicate that it has a building key.
      > Are you thinking of building one Graeme?

      > --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "c.ruzer" <c.ruzer@> wrote:
      > > So then, what's the design number? Are the plans fully detailed? How many sheets? Is there a comprehensive suggested building key? What price?
    • c.ruzer
      Message 85 of 85 , Oct 26, 2012