Re: [bolger] POOHSTICKS Design 10-II-57

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
      Those Popular Boating scans are really interesting!

      I am guessing that someone on the staff of the magazine redrew the Bolger drawings, notice that it is the magazine offering the design for sale directly too.

      On Mon, Oct 22, 2012 at 7:31 AM, c.ruzer <c.ruzer@...> wrote:

      Three page article linked below "How to Build" from "Popular Boating", May 1961, pp 179,180, & 181. The style... a heavy editor's hand? But then the chapter in "Small Boats" is by a hand eleven or more years practised.

      ...But whose hand drew?