POOHSTICKS Design 10-II-57

  • c.ruzer
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
      Three page article linked below "How to Build" from "Popular Boating", May 1961, pp 179,180, & 181. The style... a heavy editor's hand? But then the chapter in "Small Boats" is by a hand eleven or more years practised.

      ...But whose hand drew?

    • BruceHallman
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 22, 2012
        Those Popular Boating scans are really interesting!

        I am guessing that someone on the staff of the magazine redrew the Bolger drawings, notice that it is the magazine offering the design for sale directly too.