Re: [bolger] ESC

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 85 , Oct 18, 2012
      Tom,

      There's lots of commentary on the Economy Seagoing Cruiser in previous messages available through the  search function here.

      Hope this reply changes to inbox rather than spam.

      Message 85 of 85 , Oct 26, 2012
        Yes, leaning that way Gregg.

        Holding me up are potential issues to do with physical features both of the preferred construction site in the backyard at home and the boat under construction, uncertainties as to the specs and bill of materials involved, fitout details, and lack of a building key have me considering risk to reward rather closely. Faced now with concrete propositions I'm currently wondering if it may not be more wise to take on the Anhinga project as a lower risk warm-up before the big event, or to just do it. They're not unpleasant considerations, yet 8300lbs of unknown boat even done economically is still some considerable weight to carry.