Re: Pegleg Mast

  • Mark Albanese
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 7, 2012
      Well, the suspense must be intolerable for at least one or two of
      you. No chance to test this week tho. Too bad, 'cause it's been
      pretty warm and breezy here. A note, the new ballast in the heel
      makes swinging up even easier.
      Mark
    • John Kohnen
      Message 2 of 19 , Oct 7, 2012
        I can hardly wait for your report. <g>

        Did you notice that Sage is the cover girl for Jim M's latest newsletter?
        :o)

        http://www.jimsboats.com/

        --
        John (jkohnen@...)
        We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the