Re: [bolger] Re: Good thing that pretty horse broke my leg, saved me from the Czar's army.

  • John Kohnen
    Message 1 of 12 , Sep 28, 2012
      "Dime?" "Nickel?" I guess the tale is growing with the telling. ;o)

      Most of the stress on a mast is handled by the material near the _outside_
      of the mast. Your all-thread solution is a good one for holding the two
      parts of Sage's mast together and in line, Mark, but put plenty of 'glass
      on the outside of the mast to carry the load. And make sure you've sanded
      all the varnish away before you do it. <g>

      --
      John (jkohnen@...)
      Why should we take advice on sex from the Pope? If he knows