Lake Launch - Plans

  • nukewhalewannabe
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 27, 2012
      Howdy,

      Does anyone know where I can get plans, study plans, or a better copy of the cartoon for the small Lake Launch? I looked on BolgerCartoons and found it but it's saved at a GIF and is completely unreadable. I love the lines of this boat and would like to build it. Its a fairly simple design and probably could emulate it but it's easier with plans. I can find the plans for the 15'6 Work Skiff and could modify the upper lines on the sides of that boat to match this one and add the drake tails to finish it off. I'm not a fan of modifying designs but in this case I might have to make an exception.

      Ben Towner
      Clear Lake City (Houston), TX
    • philbolger@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 27, 2012
        Thanks for your interest.
        Plans for Design #549 "Outboard Lake Launch" are available for $75.- to build one boat, sent rolled in a tube.
        Personal check or Money Order made out to 'Phil Bolger & Friends' will do.

        Susanne Altenburger
        Phil Bolger & Friends Inc.
        66 Atlantic Street
        Gloucester, MA 01930-1627

      • daschultz8275@sbcglobal.net
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 28, 2012
          --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "nukewhalewannabe" <ben.towner@...> wrote:

          > Howdy,
          >

          > Does anyone know where I can get plans, study plans, or a better copy of the cartoon for the small Lake Launch?

          I am pretty sure there is a good copy over at instantboats.com as a word document. However Payson doesn't list it as an available plan as I recall. So you may need to ask PB&F.

          Don
        • daschultz8275@sbcglobal.net
          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 28, 2012
            > I am pretty sure there is a good copy over at instantboats.com as a word document. However Payson doesn't list it as an available plan as I recall. So you may need to ask PB&F.
            >
            > Don

            Oooops. Shoulda kept reading. Suzanne had already taken care of you.

            Don
          • ben.towner@gmail.com
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 1, 2012
              Thanks all. Suzanne, I'll let you know when the check is sent.

              Sent from my mobile device.