Monies Yahoo Account HiJacked

  • Monies
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 24, 2012
      Hello Everyone-

      Last night our Yahoo accounts were all hijacked and our computer hit with malware and viral attacks. Since we had thousands of boating contacts in our e-mails, you may have received a letter purporting to be us and asking for money in Spain. Please forgive this as we got the cyberdefender people on it all day today and the computer is safe again.

      If you opened anything in SPAM or SCAM, please run your security systems and maybe change your passwords.

      They took all our contacts and e-mails and our computer techs could not restore them. This is only way to reach everyone through our groups.