Re: Douglas Pollard's 'Dream'

  • Eric
    Message 1 of 28 , Sep 19 7:12 AM
      Doug, you and your wife might want to check out this link. http://groups.yahoo.com/group/junkrig/message/19452 The boat is larger than you have envisioned, but it is a steel replica of China Cloud, a boat the ninety+ year old designer sails single handedly (If I remember his age correctly). It goes on sale this Fall. Perhaps worth your while to check out. You'll have to decide whether the original designer or the owner of this replica are more in line with your abilities to handle a vessel. Best wishes. And thanks for continuing to share your wisdom about boats and boat maintenance.

      Eric