Re: BIRDS

  • c.ruzer
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 14, 2012
      The first words that came to mind when I saw the photos was "Romp" - anyone else?

      The kick-up rudder blade is "Bolger" looking in profile shape. Is it an off-centre centreboard then?

      Thanks for sharing your photos. She's a larger boat than I thought it to be. I'm looking forward to viewing the interior and detail shots.