martha jane bow and stern elevation?

  • bshamblin2002
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2012
      does anyone know how much the elevation of the martha jane bottom at the bow and stern is above the bottom amidship?

      about 12" bow and 18" stern as i remember?

      thanks shamblin
    • BruceHallman
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 6, 2012
      According to my lofting, the stern in 1' 3" above the deepest portion
      of the belly, and the bow is 1' 4" inches above the belly.

      On Thu, Sep 6, 2012 at 12:48 PM, bshamblin2002 <bshamblin2002@...> wrote:

      > does anyone know how much the elevation of the martha jane bottom at the bow and stern is above the bottom amidship?
      >
      > about 12" bow and 18" stern as i remember?
      >
      > thanks shamblin

    • sirdarnell
      Message 3 of 3 , Sep 7, 2012
        Don't know, but bow is usually higher than stern.