Re: MORE Red Zinger pictures

  • William
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 20, 2012
      Pat,
      Ontario requires a fixed and permanently mounted head with a pumpout (holding tank or MSD). I single-hand and sleep on the port-side bunk, so I mounted an MSD head on the starboard side of Pug, where the other bunk lies. There is a pumpout fitting on the deck. I have never been inspected when in Canadian waters but I am usually in Canadian waters before the busy season (starting July 1st), so I suspect enforcement doesn't get running until July. I can always check in with customs and immigration via telephone, although they reserve the right to hold me for inspection. So, short answer is that I comply with the law, I don't poo in the Lake, and I've never been stopped or inspected.

      Bill in Texas