Re: [bolger] Bantam question

  • philbolger@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17 6:09 PM
      Thanks for the interest in #654, Joe.
      The more folks the less top-speed on moderate outboard power.  No news there.  There is seating for six but no much 'deck-space' to go for more than one or two ahead and one or two behind the house.  Kids would be 'looser'.

      How long is your garage exactly ?  With her square straight sections aft, adding a foot or two would outside deck-space or inside seating width...

      Plans have grown to 11 sheets in 17"x22" format and are listed at $200.- to build one boat, sent Priority Mail rolled in a tube.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F