Work Skiff

  • Harry James
    Message 1 of 56 , Aug 11, 2012
    I skipper a 70 year old classic yacht. I just hated the Zodiac on the back so I built a work skiff to replace it. Built it on 10" instead of 12" centers because it had to fit in 13'. The shortening did not seem to affect it other than accentuate those curves that are always in a Bolger design. I will insert as well as attach the pics.

    HJ

  • dnjost
    Message 56 of 56 , Aug 20, 2012
      If you want to contact me offline we can arrange something. Dnjost@...