Re: [bolger] offshore leeboarder

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 126 KB
    No, not on the USA version of Amazon.com that I just checked, no BWAOM
    ebook for sale.

    On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM, <philbolger@...> wrote:

    > Well, that confirms what I believed to be the case, that BWOM can be had
    > as an e-book - whatever the snags may be to get it in which format from
    > whom.
    >
    > Please keep me informed what else can be learned as to its e-format
    > availability.
    >
    > Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

  • Christopher C. Wetherill
    Message 2 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
      ditto
      On 8/2/2012 4:52 PM, BruceHallman wrote:
      > No, not on the USA version of Amazon.com that I just checked, no BWAOM
      > ebook for sale.
      >
      > On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM, <philbolger@...> wrote:
      >> Well, that confirms what I believed to be the case, that BWOM can be had
      >> as an e-book - whatever the snags may be to get it in which format from
      >> whom.
      >>
      >> Please keep me informed what else can be learned as to its e-format
      >> availability.
      >>
      >> Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

    • Mike Allison
      Message 3 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
        On 08/02/2012 03:59 PM, Christopher C. Wetherill wrote:

        ditto
        On 8/2/2012 4:52 PM, BruceHallman wrote:
        > No, not on the USA version of Amazon.com that I just checked, no BWAOM
        > ebook for sale.
        >
        > On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM, <philbolger@...> wrote:
        >> Well, that confirms what I believed to be the case, that BWOM can be had
        >> as an e-book - whatever the snags may be to get it in which format from
        >> whom.
        >>
        >> Please keep me informed what else can be learned as to its e-format
        >> availability.
        >>
        >> Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

        WWW.FIRSTLOAD.COM lists it for download.
        and
        http://www.2shared.com shows it as a PDF

        Mike Allison... (North of Kansas City Mo. USA)

      • Christopher C. Wetherill
        Message 4 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
          Both look like ways of robbing intellectual property.

        • philbolger@comcast.net
          Message 5 of 23 , Aug 3, 2012
            It seems it's time I check with McGraw-Hill.
            Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

            Message 6 of 23 , Aug 3, 2012
              On 08/03/2012 06:05 AM, philbolger@... wrote:

              It seems it's time I check with McGraw-Hill.
              Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
              Yes, sounds like it. they maybe able to tell you at the same time
              why Amazon no longer has the Kindle version.

              Mike Allison... (North of Kansas City Mo. USA)

            • Ed Drapela
              Message 7 of 23 , Aug 3, 2012
              • Scot McPherson
                Message 8 of 23 , Aug 4, 2012
                  That's just a few towns over from me. Nice looking boat.

                  Scot McPherson, PMP CISSP MCSA
                  Old Lyme, CT
                  Le Claire, IA
                  Sent from my iPhone