Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Re: [bolger] offshore leeboarder

Expand Messages
  • Mike Allison
    ... Boats with an Open Mind: Seventy-Five Unconventional Designs and Concepts It shows published by International Marine - Camdem, Marine Copywrite 1994 ISBN
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
    • 0 Attachment
      On 08/02/2012 03:09 PM, philbolger@... wrote:
        
      So you got BWOM in e-book format for Kindle?
       
      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

      Boats with an Open Mind: Seventy-Five Unconventional Designs and Concepts
      It shows published by International Marine - Camdem, Marine
      Copywrite 1994
      ISBN 0-07-006376-1

      I bought it a little over two years ago.
      If I remember right it was $19.95

      If you need any other info off the copywrite page, let me know.
      I do know that they had it listed for several months as I had bought the copy for my Kindle 2 and when it died my other half gave me her old Kindle DX and we had to buy a second copy for that Kindle.


      Mike Allison... (North of Kansas City Mo. USA)

    • philbolger@comcast.net
      Well, that confirms what I believed to be the case, that BWOM can be had as an e-book - whatever the snags may be to get it in which format from whom. Please
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
      • 0 Attachment
        
        Well, that confirms what I believed to be the case, that BWOM can be had as an e-book - whatever the snags may be to get it in which format from whom. 

        Please keep me informed what else can be learned as to its e-format availability.
         
        Susanne Altenburger, PB&F


        ----- Original Message -----
        Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 4:39 PM
        Subject: Re: [bolger] offshore leeboarder

         

        On 08/02/2012 03:09 PM, philbolger@... wrote:

          
        So you got BWOM in e-book format for Kindle?
         
        Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

        Boats with an Open Mind: Seventy-Five Unconventional Designs and Concepts
        It shows published by International Marine - Camdem, Marine
        Copywrite 1994
        ISBN 0-07-006376-1

        I bought it a little over two years ago.
        If I remember right it was $19.95

        If you need any other info off the copywrite page, let me know.
        I do know that they had it listed for several months as I had bought the copy for my Kindle 2 and when it died my other half gave me her old Kindle DX and we had to buy a second copy for that Kindle.


        Mike Allison... (North of Kansas City Mo. USA)

      • BruceHallman
        No, not on the USA version of Amazon.com that I just checked, no BWAOM ebook for sale.
        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
        • 1 Attachment
        • 126 KB
        No, not on the USA version of Amazon.com that I just checked, no BWAOM
        ebook for sale.

        On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM, <philbolger@...> wrote:
        >
        > Well, that confirms what I believed to be the case, that BWOM can be had
        > as an e-book - whatever the snags may be to get it in which format from
        > whom.
        >
        > Please keep me informed what else can be learned as to its e-format
        > availability.
        >
        > Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
        >
        >
      • Christopher C. Wetherill
        ditto
        Message 4 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
        • 0 Attachment
          ditto
          On 8/2/2012 4:52 PM, BruceHallman wrote:
          > No, not on the USA version of Amazon.com that I just checked, no BWAOM
          > ebook for sale.
          >
          > On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM, <philbolger@...> wrote:
          >> Well, that confirms what I believed to be the case, that BWOM can be had
          >> as an e-book - whatever the snags may be to get it in which format from
          >> whom.
          >>
          >> Please keep me informed what else can be learned as to its e-format
          >> availability.
          >>
          >> Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
          >>
          >>
          >
        • Mike Allison
          ... WWW.FIRSTLOAD.COM lists it for download. and http://www.2shared.com shows it as a PDF Mike Allison... (North of Kansas City Mo. USA)
          Message 5 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
          • 0 Attachment
            On 08/02/2012 03:59 PM, Christopher C. Wetherill wrote:
             

            ditto
            On 8/2/2012 4:52 PM, BruceHallman wrote:
            > No, not on the USA version of Amazon.com that I just checked, no BWAOM
            > ebook for sale.
            >
            > On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM, <philbolger@...> wrote:
            >> Well, that confirms what I believed to be the case, that BWOM can be had
            >> as an e-book - whatever the snags may be to get it in which format from
            >> whom.
            >>
            >> Please keep me informed what else can be learned as to its e-format
            >> availability.
            >>
            >> Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
            >>
            >>
            >

            WWW.FIRSTLOAD.COM lists it for download.
            and
            http://www.2shared.com shows it as a PDF




            Mike Allison... (North of Kansas City Mo. USA)

          • Christopher C. Wetherill
            Both look like ways of robbing intellectual property.
            Message 6 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
            • 0 Attachment
              Both look like ways of robbing intellectual property.

              On 8/2/2012 5:33 PM, Mike Allison wrote:

              >

              WWW.FIRSTLOAD.COM lists it for download.
              and
              http://www.2shared.com shows it as a PDF

            • philbolger@comcast.net
              It seems it s time I check with McGraw-Hill. Susanne Altenburger, PB&F ... From: Christopher C. Wetherill To: bolger@yahoogroups.com Sent: Thursday, August 02,
              Message 7 of 23 , Aug 3, 2012
              • 0 Attachment
                It seems it's time I check with McGraw-Hill.
                Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

                ----- Original Message -----
                Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2012 6:58 PM
                Subject: Re: [bolger] offshore leeboarder

                 

                Both look like ways of robbing intellectual property.

                On 8/2/2012 5:33 PM, Mike Allison wrote:

                >

                WWW.FIRSTLOAD.COM lists it for download.
                and
                http://www.2shared.com shows it as a PDF

              • Mike Allison
                ... Yes, sounds like it. they maybe able to tell you at the same time why Amazon no longer has the Kindle version. Mike Allison... (North of Kansas City Mo.
                Message 8 of 23 , Aug 3, 2012
                • 0 Attachment
                  On 08/03/2012 06:05 AM, philbolger@... wrote:
                   

                  It seems it's time I check with McGraw-Hill.
                  Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
                  Yes, sounds like it. they maybe able to tell you at the same time
                  why Amazon no longer has the Kindle version.


                  Mike Allison... (North of Kansas City Mo. USA)

                • Ed Drapela
                  . Bolger Catboat
                  Message 9 of 23 , Aug 3, 2012
                  • 0 Attachment
                  • Scot McPherson
                    That s just a few towns over from me. Nice looking boat. Scot McPherson, PMP CISSP MCSA Old Lyme, CT Le Claire, IA http://www.linkedin.com/in/scotmcpherson
                    Message 10 of 23 , Aug 4, 2012
                    • 0 Attachment
                      That's just a few towns over from me. Nice looking boat.

                      Scot McPherson, PMP CISSP MCSA
                      Old Lyme, CT
                      Le Claire, IA
                      Sent from my iPhone

                      On Aug 3, 2012, at 1:43 PM, "Ed Drapela" <edrapela@...> wrote:

                    Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.