Re: [bolger] offshore leeboarder

  • philbolger@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012

      So you got BWOM in e-book format for Kindle?

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
      Message 2 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
        On 08/02/2012 03:09 PM, philbolger@... wrote:

        So you got BWOM in e-book format for Kindle?

        Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

        Boats with an Open Mind: Seventy-Five Unconventional Designs and Concepts
        It shows published by International Marine - Camdem, Marine
        Copywrite 1994
        ISBN 0-07-006376-1

        I bought it a little over two years ago.
        If I remember right it was $19.95

        If you need any other info off the copywrite page, let me know.
        I do know that they had it listed for several months as I had bought the copy for my Kindle 2 and when it died my other half gave me her old Kindle DX and we had to buy a second copy for that Kindle.

        Message 3 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012

          Well, that confirms what I believed to be the case, that BWOM can be had as an e-book - whatever the snags may be to get it in which format from whom.

          Please keep me informed what else can be learned as to its e-format availability.

          Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

          Message 4 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
          • 1 Attachment
          • 126 KB
          No, not on the USA version of Amazon.com that I just checked, no BWAOM
          ebook for sale.

          On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM, <philbolger@...> wrote:

          > Well, that confirms what I believed to be the case, that BWOM can be had
          > as an e-book - whatever the snags may be to get it in which format from
          > whom.
          >
          > Please keep me informed what else can be learned as to its e-format
          > availability.
          >
          > Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

        • Christopher C. Wetherill
          Message 5 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
            ditto
            On 8/2/2012 4:52 PM, BruceHallman wrote:
            > No, not on the USA version of Amazon.com that I just checked, no BWAOM
            > ebook for sale.
            >
            > On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM, <philbolger@...> wrote:
            >> Well, that confirms what I believed to be the case, that BWOM can be had
            >> as an e-book - whatever the snags may be to get it in which format from
            >> whom.
            >>
            >> Please keep me informed what else can be learned as to its e-format
            >> availability.
            >>
            >> Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

          • Mike Allison
            Message 6 of 23 , Aug 2, 2012
              On 08/02/2012 03:59 PM, Christopher C. Wetherill wrote:

              ditto
              On 8/2/2012 4:52 PM, BruceHallman wrote:
              > No, not on the USA version of Amazon.com that I just checked, no BWAOM
              > ebook for sale.
              >
              > On Thu, Aug 2, 2012 at 1:46 PM, <philbolger@...> wrote:
              >> Well, that confirms what I believed to be the case, that BWOM can be had
              >> as an e-book - whatever the snags may be to get it in which format from
              >> whom.
              >>
              >> Please keep me informed what else can be learned as to its e-format
              >> availability.
              >>
              >> Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

              WWW.FIRSTLOAD.COM lists it for download.
              and
              http://www.2shared.com shows it as a PDF

                Message 8 of 23 , Aug 3, 2012
                  It seems it's time I check with McGraw-Hill.
                  Susanne Altenburger, PB&F

                  Message 9 of 23 , Aug 3, 2012
                    On 08/03/2012 06:05 AM, philbolger@... wrote:

                    It seems it's time I check with McGraw-Hill.
                    Susanne Altenburger, PB&F
                    Yes, sounds like it. they maybe able to tell you at the same time
                    why Amazon no longer has the Kindle version.

                    Mike Allison... (North of Kansas City Mo. USA)

                  • Ed Drapela
                    Message 10 of 23 , Aug 3, 2012
                    • Scot McPherson
                      Message 11 of 23 , Aug 4, 2012
                        That's just a few towns over from me. Nice looking boat.