Re: [bolger] plans for Tennessee

  • philbolger@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
      Sorry about the slow response.  I've been buried deep in a unique and very serious design-based opportunity.  I will share when it becomes possible.

      Thanks for your interest in Design #359 "Tennessee".  Plans are available for US $100.- to build one boat, sent rolled in a tube.
      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F