Re: Bolger Boat Index, reprise

  • Dave Gentry
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1 6:51 PM
      Fantastic, Bruce - thanks!

      That "Alert" pic and link is actually a pic of a copy of "Moccasin," not Alert. And you are also free to use pics of my old Eeek!, my Mippet and my June Bug pics, which should be here in the photo gallery or on my website somewhere.

      Again, nice job!

      Dave Gentry
      www.GentryCustomBoats.com
    • BruceHallman