Re: [bolger] Re: Bolger Boat Index, reprise

  • BruceHallman
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2012
      Yes, of course.  550/559 is fixed.  (I recall the issue was legibility for AS-19, it is difficult to read the 0 vs. the 9)  Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

      That error and several other now corrected:

      http://hallman.org/bolger/isometrics

      On Tue, Jul 31, 2012 at 8:38 PM, c.ruzer <c.ruzer@...> wrote:

      > It seems there's an 559 upgrade to #550 I didn't know about.

      Hang on... #559? That's Superbrick!

    • Dave Gentry
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2012
        Fantastic, Bruce - thanks!

        That "Alert" pic and link is actually a pic of a copy of "Moccasin," not Alert. And you are also free to use pics of my old Eeek!, my Mippet and my June Bug pics, which should be here in the photo gallery or on my website somewhere.

        Again, nice job!

        Dave Gentry
        www.GentryCustomBoats.com
      • BruceHallman