Re: [bolger] AS-34

  • philbolger@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 1, 2012
      Mr. Curtis
           the design has not been completed.  It will eventually be tended to.  I wished she was done as well. A significant addition to our cruising designs.

      Beyond what was published in MAIB there is no further material accessible.

      If you are interested in seeing her completed, we should talk on a private channel.
      Thank you for your interest.

      Susanne Altenburger, PB&F