Re: [bolger] Re: Bolger's Boat Index

  • Mike John
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 27, 2012
      Thank you and I'm glad you liked it. Lady Slipper was definitely and error and I will try to find the real Lady Slipper. I removed the wrong one.

      I wish for bigger images too but what I have done is fair and I think any bigger would not be fair.

      Mike John

      On Sat, Jul 28, 2012 at 1:00 PM, Eric <eric14850@...> wrote:

      Wow! What a great service you have done us all. If wishes were horses I would wish the pictures could be clicked on to get larger versions. There are designs I am not familiar with that I would like to have a better view of. Even better would be click on picture and get link to bigger picture(s) and more info such as lines drawing if picture is shown, picture if lines drawing is shown.

      The picture to Lady Slipper is some other boat.

      With thanks.
      Eric