Re: [bolger] Re: another magazine collection

  • Kent
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 22, 2012
      Ha! That's a creative interpretation ... No, I don't have a price in
      mind yet; make me an offer. I have about 73 issues. Shipping will cost
      extra. The shipping weight will be around 57 lbs., and I live in the
      Dallas area: zip code 75043. You can get an estimated shipping cost at
      UPS.com.

      -- Kent

      --
      Kent Multer |\ /|