plans for Tennessee

  • rkldude
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 20, 2012
      Can anyone tell me the current price for a set of plans for the Tennessee ? If I have a current price, I will just send off a check to Ms. Altenburger. I wrote her over a week ago and have not heard back as of today. Just trying to move things along. Thanks, R. Laux
    • philbolger@comcast.net
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 1, 2012
        Sorry about the slow response.  I've been buried deep in a unique and very serious design-based opportunity.  I will share when it becomes possible.

        Thanks for your interest in Design #359 "Tennessee".  Plans are available for US $100.- to build one boat, sent rolled in a tube.
        Susanne Altenburger, PB&F