RE: [bolger] Re: 85% complete Navigator, w/trlr, $300 Arkansas

  • Adirondack Goodboat
    Message 1 of 17 , Jul 20, 2012

      When I first had my Micro, it did not have the baffles at fore and aft ventilation openings. I took a group of family for a ride on the lake under outboard power, and when we cruised into some wakes, I happened to see solid water coming through the forward vent, a brief waterfall. The little boat with so much rocker is liable to trim down by the bow if you have some people forward. That was a warning to me, and I quickly built the baffles, to plan. ---Mason