small boats (was Re: instant boats)

  • c.ruzer
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 17, 2012
      Speaking of Bolger and Payson and rarity, there's a story I happened to read today that comes to mind... "Maine's biggest lobster returned to Atlantic Ocean" :0

      http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/02/24/uk-usa-lobster-idUSLNE81N01H20120224

      --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Scot McPherson <scot.mcpherson@...> wrote:

      > Rarer books have greater value.
    • James
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 18, 2012
        Go to BookFinder.com and enter the author and title.
        JimR