RE: [bolger] Re: Bolger's Sneakeasy

  • Maximo
    Message 1 of 13 , Jul 1, 2012
      The flip is easy :)
      for a sneakeasy you need about 5 friends, and lots of food and drinks
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XyIa2fs07WU
      Maximo
    • Harry James
      Message 2 of 13 , Jul 2, 2012
        I lived two doors down from Fritz Funk, helped with the launching of his
        Sneakeasy, have made several trips in it before he moved it to WI. You
        are not going to tow skiers with it. 30 HP is overkill, I would put an
        18 hp max. I believe Fritz uses a 15 HP and we have cruised it with 4
        on board no problem. It is an amazing boat, no transition to plane it
        just rises up out of the water level. Chop doesn't bother it. I would
        rate the hull as easier to build than a Diablo. I personally think it is
        one of Bolger's most brilliant designs. It never ceases to amaze me how
        many people like it and then want to modify the design.

        HJ