RE: [bolger] Micro for sale or plans

  • Adirondack Goodboat
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28 10:30 AM

      I have two Micros for sale, one finished and in great shape, the other very well built but in need of final trim and paint, and sails and motor. It has a trailer.

      My complete boat, which my daughter and I are taking to the Mystic Small Craft Workshop and boat show this weekend, is $4200 and a great deal at the price.

      The other one is just what I paid for it, $700, plus 15%. I also have good almost-new sails for it, $400 plus 15%.

      Both can be seen on the yahoo group Bolger4Sale. The finished one has various photos on my website, www.adirondackgoodboat.com.

      Adirondack Goodboat

      68 North Point Road

      Long Lake, NY 12847