Re: ferro AS something-or-other

  • dmdelapp
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 17, 2012
      Chain locker is located port side forward in the head.
      Removed original shelves, built watertight box in place
      using pre-finished, fiberglassed 1/4" plywood pieces.
      Seams sealed with small epoxy fillet, then taped with
      epoxy saturated fiberglass. Top of chain locker is
      about 18" below deck with PVC pipe to deck. Anchor
      windlass is mounted directly above chain locker on
      cathead (2"x8" plank) which is on top of 1" plywood
      pad (pad is full width of deck).

      Matt