Re: [bolger] Re: MICRO TRAWLER BUILDING

  • Nezih Tuncoglu
    Message 1 of 13 , Jun 16, 2012
    Engine of MT.Can I install one of the attached Air Cooled Diesel Engines,for long trips?

    From: prairiedog2332 <arvent@...>
    Subject: [bolger] Re: MICRO TRAWLER BUILDING
    To: bolger@yahoogroups.com
    Date: Friday, June 15, 2012, 1:15 PM

    Rick,

    Looks like a 9.9 Yamaha? How fast you think it goes at moderate cruise
    throttle? And about how much throttle to get it up over it's bow wave?

    Great family boat I would think for my son who has two young daughters
    who love the water and to fish and his wife loves to cook them!

    Nels

    --- In bolger@yahoogroups.com, "prairiedog2332" <arvent@...> wrote:

    > I really liked your build Rick.
    >
    > Thought it very versatile, easier to build, less cost for material and
    > not as much power required to drive it.
    > What size OB did you use and would you suggest going with that same
    > power?
    >
    > Thinking economy over outright speed.

    https://plus.google.com/photos/104172476454117871506/albums/569765038311\
    \

    8660593?authkey=COWRh8qPwtCxhAE#photos/104172476454117871506/albums/5697\
    \
    > 650383118660593

    <https://plus.google.com/photos/104172476454117871506/albums/56976503831\
    \

    18660593?authkey=COWRh8qPwtCxhAE#photos/104172476454117871506/albums/569\
    \
    > 7650383118660593>
    >
    > Nels
    >

    > - In bolger@yahoogroups.com, Rick Bedard sctree@ wrote:
    > >
    > > Ah, I see. I'll be happy to try and answer building questions. I
    > built an open cockpit version of MT, see photos or files in this group
    > and other Bolger groups with "Reddy" in the tag.

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)