Extended MT

  • prairiedog2332
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2012
    • Rick Bedard
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 15, 2012
        Way cool. It's what for a long time wanted to do to Reddy, as it's an easy stretch. Only I intended to add a full 8 foot between the cockpit and pilothouse. Might as well take advantage of the full length of a sheet of plywood, eh?

        Never did it, and won't now. Kid's are gone an I'm nearing completion of my sailboat build. Reddy will be someone else's boat, one of these days...

        Rick