Re: No response from PB&F

  • Paraplegic Racehorse
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 10, 2012
      Thanks for sticking up for me, Scot.

      I sure try to be cool. I'm as interested in sustainability as anyone and I _am_ relatively new to boat building. My first (and so far only) build was a Gavin Atkin Barton Skiff, last year, that I used in a failed attempt at earning my way in Washington's commercial crayfisheries. This year's building plan was three different beehive types and a sailing/camping dinghy. The roommate situation is intolerable, so plans have changed to a trailerable live-aboard.

      Some have suggested I buy LUNA (for sale again in Sitka) but it's not trailerable without permits and chase cars and it's a little beyond my budget. Since Paul announced Tomboy for sale at a price I think I can afford, I may buy and return to my original plan for a (less costly) dinghy and some beehives.

      Having been, and soon to be again, a business owner I understand completely about time management and busy scheduling. Tabling sales inquiries, though, strikes me as a little odd. Turning off the FAX is even more so, which is why I started the thread in the way I did. Sorry to have put anyone off.

      ~ Charles