Re: [bolger] Re: No response from PB&F

  • Scot McPherson
    Message 1 of 12 , Jun 9, 2012
      I know I wrote about Charles in the 3rd person, and I should have used the 2nd person because I mostly meant that message for him. But yes he's cool like that.

      Scot McPherson, PMP CISSP MCSA
      Old Lyme, CT
      Le Claire, IA
      Sent from my iPhone

      On Jun 9, 2012, at 8:32 PM, BruceHallman <hallman@...> wrote:

      On Sat, Jun 9, 2012 at 12:48 PM, Scot McPherson
      <scot.mcpherson@...> wrote:

      > In fact knowing Charles from the other lists, he may be interested in the
      > fact that PB&F is a strong proponent and advocate of sustainability in
      > commercial fishery and fishing operations.
      >
      > Charles and I both participate in other groups where organic and/or
      > sustainability and/or self sufficiency are core values.
      >

      > Scot McPherson, PMP CISSP MCSA

      Charles sounds cool. Thanks Scott.

    • Paraplegic Racehorse
      Message 2 of 12 , Jun 10, 2012
        Thanks for sticking up for me, Scot.

        I sure try to be cool. I'm as interested in sustainability as anyone and I _am_ relatively new to boat building. My first (and so far only) build was a Gavin Atkin Barton Skiff, last year, that I used in a failed attempt at earning my way in Washington's commercial crayfisheries. This year's building plan was three different beehive types and a sailing/camping dinghy. The roommate situation is intolerable, so plans have changed to a trailerable live-aboard.

        Some have suggested I buy LUNA (for sale again in Sitka) but it's not trailerable without permits and chase cars and it's a little beyond my budget. Since Paul announced Tomboy for sale at a price I think I can afford, I may buy and return to my original plan for a (less costly) dinghy and some beehives.

        Having been, and soon to be again, a business owner I understand completely about time management and busy scheduling. Tabling sales inquiries, though, strikes me as a little odd. Turning off the FAX is even more so, which is why I started the thread in the way I did. Sorry to have put anyone off.

        ~ Charles