Jessie Cooper for sale

  • paull01
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2012
      Hi guys.
      Summer has yet to arrive here although May was pretty sunny. I've got another project that's calling, so I've decided to put Tomboy up for sale.

      She's looking a bit tired compared to her prime at the 2009
      Center for Wooden Boats Show in Seattle. Since then we've cruised
      a couple of summers in her up to Canada as well as countless weekend trips. She received a new marine ply/glass roving bottom in 2008 as well as a new main mast and many other repairs. She's in need of a repaint and some structural work in her topsides aft.

      Comes with Honda 9.9 electric start OB, depth sounder, 2 burner
      propane stove with cutoff, Newport wood stove and a Lenihan Charcoal
      heater. Come by for a look and a sail or make an offer.

      I've got a Craigslist add posted here:
      http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/3066062016.html

      Here's my beginners attempt at video:
      http://vimeo.com/41377280