Re: [bolger] Sailboard as a sit-on "kayak"?

  • captainrocky@comcast.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 8, 2012

      That hull lends its self to many uses. It will sail and paddle well and be stable enough to fish from with practice. I sold Mistrals and taught windsurfing and always thought it was wasted on windsurfers. Some watertight compartments in the deck and you're set for fishing or touring. The old windsurfrer rigs work well. Once you learn how it is easy,. REALLY ! Rocky