Re: [bolger] Re: AS29 bottom plating cost

  • Tom Pee
    Message 1 of 6 , May 31, 2012
      How about making the plate first, then commence building ontop.  Would need to strap and lift to screw for fastening if doing it that way otherwise, just use epoxy as the adhesive when laying down plywood.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 2, 2012
        I keep returning to one of my favorite lines from one of my favorite Bolger chapters.

        What's the plywood for?
        (Burgundy, 30-Odd)

        I know we've addressed the question in this group of threads.
        Maybe the ply layers could be reduced in the area of the shoe to buy down the shipyard plate?
        Not really forwarding the discussion here at all, just sharing.

        Justin