RE: [bolger] Trim to retain seat cushion

  • John and Kathy Trussell
    Message 1 of 15 , May 14, 2012

      Slightly off subject—In my neck of the woods, kids start playing baseball in January and dutiful parents get to watch while sitting on aluminum bleachers. When it is in the 30’s (about 0 C), the bleachers never get warm and sitting is uncomfortable. A solution is a back packers’ ethafoam pad. Putting it on the bleachers will keep you warm and attract as many friends as can squeeze onto it!

      JohnT